Can you believe it's nearly 2014?
The date still sounds so futuristic to me!
So looking forward to the New Year, here's what's coming from Mercian
Maiden:
- A Monthly Tutorial
Let's get crafty! Each month there will be a simple tutorial for you
to follow to make your own fantastic jewellery!
- A Monthly Legend
Talking a bit about a myth, legend or story, and how to incorporate it into
your art.
- Guest Posts
I've got a couple of guests, and hopefully will get a few more who will be
bringing you news from their crafting worlds!
- Shop Updates
About the new items that I make for the shop, or discussions on prototypes
for possible future items!
- Materials and Tools
There will be a few posts on various materials and tools throughout the
year, which will hopefully get some good discussion going.
In the meantime, Merry Christmas, and I'll see you in the New Year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment