Happy New Year!
For this year I've decided to concentrate on a challenge, which I know will take more than the year to complete.
The Everything Challenge!
I have plenty of crafting books and a few magazines which I've collected over the years. There are loads of great projects inside them which I want to try - but I only ever do the same few or don't make time for them. So I'm going to try to make everything in each of them at least once.
Some of them I don't have the materials for, and I'm not likely to get access to them in the near future, but that doesn't mean I won't be seeking them out at some point. I'm not going to go through any books in order - just hop around here and there - but each time I'll tick off the project I've done and take a picture of my progress. I'm also not expecting myself to get things perfect, or 100% accurate (for example, if a necklace uses green beads and I used blue ones, it still counts as being made, since it's the style and technique I'm going for, rather than an exact copy).
So... time to make a mess! Where are my beads?
No comments:
Post a Comment